NOTICE

Herbaceous Babe is going to be a little less regular in the days to come as the author gets launched in her professional career. Keep checking back, because there's no telling when a new post will appear!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mock Tuna Lettuce Wraps

Ever wondered what to do with your almond meal after making nut milk? I have. Every week, I optimistically save my grounds in a little container, promising myself that I will use it as a crust on some delicious dessert. Then, two weeks later, it finally finds its way into the trash can.

Never again. With a little pickle juice and vegenaise (make your own soy-free mayo here), I have a scrumdidliumptious Mock Tuna spread. My mum also adds onion and celery to hers for consistency's sake. Throw it on some bread or a leaf and add a few veggies, and wa-pow, you've got a deliciously satisfying raw vegan meal.


Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment